Poké originates from the Hawaiian Islands and consists of a mix of raw cubes of fish with a soy based dressing, served in a bowl with sushi rice and garnish. It’s super healthy!
Having successfully launched Island Poké sites in Soho, Broadgate Circle and Canary Wharf we are now about to open our fourth and fifth sites in Bow Lane and Great Titchfield Street. The Manager we are looking for will be hardworking, proactive and resourceful, with previous experience working at a management level in hospitality: you’ll be confident driving high performance and turning our customers into regulars, and regulars into friends.
We would love to find a hungry individual who’s looking for that next step up and is ready to be our brand ambassador – so take a look at the responsibilities, and if you think this sounds like you, get in touch!
Day to day:
• Lead a great shift
• Role model aloha service at all times
• Maintain an organised back office, keeping on top of all admin and ensuring 100% accuracy (rotas, ordering, payroll, reports)
• Ensure the restaurant is appropriately staffed at all times by organising shifts and rotas
• Oversee food and drinks quality, always the perfect serve
• Effectively deal with customer complaints
• Achieving KPIs
• Knowing who your competition is
• Brining in new customers
• Find innovative ways to drive sales
• Act as a guardian of compliance ensuring all Health & Food Safety procedures are adhered to
• Ensure all security procedures are adhered to regarding cash handling and stock control
• Carry out daily maintenance, operational and safety checks
• Performance Management
• Motivation & engagement
In return we offer a great salary and bonus scheme coupled with an infectious culture.
Come and join one of London's fastest growing restaurants - opportunities with us are endless. Don't miss out!